As soon as I mention what I do, I hear one question a lot ‘Oh, so you use Twitter….I really don’t get it!’ So then I explain what it is and why I use it. I then get more puzzled looks.
The obvious answer is ‘for my clients’ but I also have a personal account and I’m pretty hooked on it so this is why I use it:
- Keep in touch with friends I don’t see anymore
- A source of news – both worldy and in my industry, I like little snippets and I’ll click on what interests me
- Networking – I speak to lots of people I might never meet, but they’re helpful and provide entertainment. I’m also new to Bristol so it’s nice to know a few locals.
- To talk to brands – I’m British so I will grumble as well as the next person. I like to talk about my service and product experience and sometimes I expect a reply 🙂
- Work – I look after my clients accounts, so 90% of my time is listening, monitoring and talking to people on their behalf.
- To hear about things first – it’s always nice to be in the know!
- It’s cool. (Okay, I don’t really believe that one)
So why do you use Twitter? Do you use other networking/blogging sites in other ways? @ewilko